The global medical telepresence robots market size is projected to attain USD 159.5 million by 2028. It is anticipated to develop by 18.5% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
The modernization of the product and increasing acceptance of telepresence robots in the healthcare division are a few factors, adding to the enlargement of the market for medical telepresence robots.
The growth in the aged people having chronic sickness and needing frequent checkup is, furthermore, estimated to boost the demand for medical telepresence robots, particularly designed for the home-based application.
To download the sample PDF of Medical Telepresence Robots Market Report “please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-medical-telepresence-robots-market/request-sample
The medical telepresence robots market had undergone a gush, throughout the Covid-19 pandemic, because of the growth in fulfillment of telepresence robots in hospitals, within the majority of the nations. The features such as the capability to connect from whichever place to distantly check the patients, and well-organized two-way contact are, furthermore, increasing the demand for medical telepresence robots.
The factors such as, the incessant concentration on R&D, the induction of innovative features furnishing to the present demand, and the increase in the number of companies presenting technically sophisticated robots, are expected to increase the acceptance of medical telepresence robots.
In addition, the governments of the majority of the nations are taking lead to encourage artificial intelligence as well as robotics, which is additionally causing attraction for the fresh applicants, to come in the market.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• As a result of the greater acceptance of the robotics in healthcare division plus the encouraging government plans for the medical robotics, Asia Pacific is anticipated to observe the highest enlargement, during the forecast period
• Hospitals & assisted living facilities section detained the major share of the medical telepresence robots market, in 2020, in terms of end use, because of the growth in the acceptance of robotics in the healthcare division along with the improvement of the features, particularly designed for healthcare such as, digital stethoscopes and ultrasound imaging machines
• The mobile section led the market, in 2020, on the basis of type, because of the features for example obstruction evasion which facilitate easy and well-organized deliverance of services along with the virtual supervision, self-directed steering, and modifiable height.
• Due to rising figure of the companies within the state, increasing disposable earnings, and the greater adoption of artificial intelligence as well as robotics in the healthcare division, North America led the global market for medical telepresence robots, in 2020
• Based on the component, the camera section led the market in 2020, because of the reality that its function is necessary for the performance and running of the robot
Million Insights segmented the global medical telepresence robots market based on End Use, Component, Type, and Region.
Medical Telepresence Robots Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
Medical Telepresence Robots Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• Power Source
• Sensors & Control System
Medical Telepresence Robots End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• Hospitals & Assisted Living Facilities
• Home Use
Medical Telepresence Robots Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
Various companies for medical telepresence robots market are:
• VGo Communications Inc.
• Ohmni Labs, Inc.
• Guangzhou Yingbo Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd.
• AXYN Robotics
• Amy Robotics
• Xandex Inc.
• InTouch Health
• Blue Ocean Robotics
• Ava Robotics Inc.
Browse the Latest Industry Research Reports Available with Million Insights:
• Digital Therapeutics Market - The global digital therapeutics market was prized by USD 3.5 billion in 2020. It is estimated to witness 23.1% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
• Air Ambulance Services Market - The global air ambulance services market was prized by USD 5.3 billion in 2020. It is estimated to witness 10.0% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar