Dongguan Sino Jewel Co., Ltd, founded in 2010, is based in the world factory city, Dongguan. They are dedicated to the world piercing and fashion jewelry industry, with independent R&D and manufacturing ability.
With core business philosophy “Win-win Cooperation and Sustainable Development”, they are now working closely With world-famous jewelry companies. Their core team has more than 20 years of experience in the jewelry industry, dedicated to providing world jewelers high quality and cost-effective products and services, as well as customization solutions.
Their products now cover various piercing and none-piercing jewelry: nose ring, earrings, belly ring, necklace, ring, bracelet… In the future, they will keep improving and innovating, making more value to customers, industry, and society.
Body piercing art is an alternative human performance art that emerged in England in the middle of the last century. Initially, it mainly drew on a fusion of traditional ear piercing, Indian nose piercing, Afrikaner bone nose piercing and Indian feather forehead piercing, and other tribal cultures.
Body piercing art was popularized by the "Punk Wave" in the United Kingdom in the 1970s and the "Hippie Movement" in the United States during the same period. At the time, hippies and punks wore long hair, Indian-style headbands, jeans, Indian shirts, and handmade neckwear or metal jewelry. The movement's advocates raised anti-art, anti-reason, anti-logic, anti-centralized culture, and anti-capitalist slogans to express the social discontent and protest of working-class youths against reality. They had no suggestions, only destruction; trying to fully demonstrate their rebelliousness by means of denying, destroying, and destroying all values. In addition to rock music, tattoos, and graffiti, body piercing became another major way for young people to express their individuality at that time. Body piercing is called alternative art, different from medical piercing. It is a beauty activity that emerged in Europe and the United States and spread to China. It is generally called body piercing or body piercing.
Materials and Names
In the selection of materials for body piercing products, the commonly used materials are titanium, stainless steel, gold, silver, etc. In 2002, Europe developed skin diseases because of people wearing stainless steel piercing products for a long time, which caused many European governments to pay attention to piercing materials, and from 2003, the piercing market in Europe and the United States began to adopt the healthy metal - Titanium Piercing Jewelry.
1. Flat piercing: piercing the skin with a piercing needle, passing through the subcutaneous tissue, and piercing the skin from the same surface to place the ornament. For example eyebrow piercing, navel piercing
2. Through piercing: piercing needles are used to pierce through the skin and flesh fibers, and pierce out from the other side of the skin to place the ornament. For example ear piercing, tongue piercing, lip piercing
3. Planting bean: cut the skin with a scalpel, place the ornament between the skin and fat or fiber tissue, and close the wound. For example shoulder implant, forehead implant, etc. into the beads.
6-8 weeks for ear cartilage; 4 months-1 years for earlobes; 6-8 weeks for eyebrows; 2-4 months for nostrils; 6-8 months for septum; 8-10 weeks for the bridge of the nose; 4 weeks for the tongue; 2-3 months for lips; 4 months-1 years for the navel, etc.
The area around the new piercing must be kept clean so that the body part fits perfectly into the jewelry. If the piercing site is covered by clothing, such as a navel piercing, there is a risk of infection due to sweating and abrasion of the clothing. The piercer should make a point of not touching the jewelry to prevent infection. The essentials for taking care of a new piercing: Wash the piercing twice a day with antibacterial soap, gently wash the piercing and its surrounding area, removing any hard surface structures from the piercing and the jewelry. Wash the soap with water, making sure that both the soap and the hard outer skin are cleaned. Do not use alcohol or peroxide to clean the wound at any time; it will dry out your skin and may discolor the gold jewelry at the same time. Hands must be washed with soap before touching or cleaning the piercing site during the healing process. Avoid contact with other people's body fluids (saliva, sweat, etc.) Even your own sweat can irritate the piercing site during the healing process. Make sure to wash the wound after all exercises to wash off the sweat. Wear clean clothes. If the piercing is in the ear, wash your phone, sunglasses, and glasses with alcohol, wash the part of the glasses touching the ear with water and soap, and even the hair must not cause damage to the wound. The tongue part should check the mouth with a string of jewelry (such as a barbell) twice a day, make sure it is tied tightly at the end, if loose, you risk swallowing a piece of jewelry or making teeth injury. Belly button maintenance, to cover the piercing with gauze, do not wear tight clothing, belly button piercing, do not wear a large belt, wear stockings, suit, do not sleep on the stomach pressure. Fresh air is an important factor in wound healing. Be careful when you swim and should avoid public pools and hot tubs until the wound has healed. For tongue and lip piercings you should choose an anti-bacterial, alcohol-free mouthwash and clean your mouth after any meal or snack. If you notice shortness of breath tongue discoloration, it may be that the mouthwash is killing the bacteria in the mouth itself, in which case you should wash with saltwater instead of mouthwash. People with acute inflammation or chronic skin diseases should not be pierced until the inflammation is controlled and the skin disease is cured. People with scars should consider carefully before piercing because it may easily cause fibrous tissue proliferation, forming scars and affecting aesthetics. For those who are allergic to metal ornaments, the most common allergenic metal is nickel. Once allergy occurs, it can cause contact dermatitis such as redness, swelling, itching, and yellow water around the skin, in this case, the piercing jewelry should be removed immediately, and the healing can continue to wear or change to the jewelry of other materials.
1. Surgical instruments are strictly sterilized and needles are used once to ensure safety; 2. The puncture site should be routinely disinfected before puncture and 1-2 times daily after surgery; 3. The trauma should be kept dry and clean for one week after surgery, and contact with sewage during bathing should be avoided; 4. Do not pull the ornaments by hand after surgery, and replace your favorite ornaments only after the trauma heals; 5. Avoid spicy food for three days after surgery, and eat liquid food for three to five days for tongue piercing.
Commonly used to harm
Eyebrow: pierce the tip of the eyebrow and pass, migraine patients do not wear nose bridge: avoid the Hall of the seal and the clearing pointNose: Do not wear for patients with rhinitis; Middle of the nose: do not touch the cartilage; Lips: Do not pierce the upper lip; Tongue: avoid the tongue line and blood sac; Earlobe: cut the ear screen at the junction of the lower third of the earlobe bone: be careful with piercing; Cheek: do not pierce near the lower ear point in front of the near umbilicus: do not puncture too high throat: half an inch below the pharynx
Not suitable for people
1. People whose organs are suffering from acute inflammation or chronic skin diseases should be punctured only after the inflammation is controlled and the skin disease is cured; 2. For people with scars, the puncture is likely to cause the proliferation of fibrous tissue and the formation of scars, which affects the beauty; 3. For people who are allergic to metals, the most common allergenic metal is nickel, once the allergy occurs, it can cause surrounding skin redness, itching, pus, and other signs of contact dermatitis; 4. During menstruation, puncture should be prohibited for women, because at this time the organs of the body are congested and the resistance is relatively lower, which can easily lead to bleeding and infection during puncture.
Because of the constant friction between the damaged local tissues and the jewelry, it is very easy to cause skin infection, and the reaction may be stronger if the person is allergic. Therefore, whether you can choose "piercing" jewelry depends on your body type. Piercing is a kind of trauma for the human body. Putting a metal foreign body in the wound that does not belong to the body tissue will constantly stimulate the body, making the piercing site become hypertrophic, the tissue may appear hyperplasia, tumor-like protrusion, and in serious cases, cancer may occur; 2. Piercing with ornaments in places where nerve endings are very rich, such as the nose ring, lips ring, and tongue will more or less affect the function of the organ; 3. Piercing is a kind of surgical trauma, which will encounter a period of an inflammatory reaction at the beginning of three to five days, the pain may be intense, and it will take about a week before it is absorbed by the body and the inflammation is eliminated, and the healing will take about a month, while the body will take about three months to fully adapt.
Company Name: SINO JEWEL CO., LTD
Contact Person: Cindy Liu
Email: Send Email
Phone: +86 19919940301
Address:#49 Building, 6th Lane, Noth Chongxi, Chang'an Town
State: Guangdong 523846