The global folding carton packaging market size is projected to reach USD 171.35 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The steady expansion of various end-use industries including food & beverage, electronics, household, personal care & cosmetics, healthcare, and others has been attributing to the growth of the market from the past several years. In addition, the growing demand for sustainable packaging, on account of rising environmental concerns over the use of plastic packaging, has also been contributing to the expansion of the market.
Folding cartons are made up of paperboard, which offers sustainability. Besides, manufacturers are increasingly using the recycled paper pulp and non-wood pulp to extend the suitability of folding cartons further. Moreover, the increasing ban on plastic packaging products, especially on single-use plastic across the world, is expected to expand the application scope of the folding carton in the coming years.
Furthermore, folding cartons offer excellent printability, rigidity, and are available at a lower cost as compared to their counterpart, plastic molded containers. These properties make folding cartons an ideal packaging solution for the packaging of small-medium sized goods. In addition, digital printing improves the product appeal on the retail shelf. This has boosted demand for digitally printed folding cartons substantially, which, in turn, is expected to fuel the growth of folding cartons over the forecast period.
In terms of end-use, the folding carton finds its application in various industries including food & beverage, household, personal care & cosmetics, healthcare, tobacco, electrical & electronics, and others. The food & beverage industry accounted for the largest share in 2018 and is likely to continue its dominance over the forecast period. Increasing demand for packaged food products on account of changing the lifestyle of the consumer is further expected to expand the food & beverage segment in the coming years.
Folding carton finds considerable application in tobacco packaging, especially in cigarette packaging. The global tobacco industry has been witnessing steady growth despite several bans and heavy taxation owing to rising adoption by the millennials. Thus, the steady expansion of the tobacco industry is anticipated to favor the growth of the market in the coming years.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/folding-carton-packaging-market
Folding Carton Packaging Market Report Highlights
• In terms of value, the global folding carton packaging market is anticipated to reach USD 171.35 billion by 2025, on account of factors such as the increasing demand for sustainable packaging, along with the significant expansion of electronics industry
• Food & beverage emerged as the largest end use segment in the market. Increasing demand for packaged food products along with rising prepared food demand are principally expanding the food & beverage end use segment
• Anti-counterfeit measure such as RFID, embedded bar code are being increasingly incorporated on folding carton to avoid counterfeiting of products. Further, demand for digitally printed folding carton is increasing due to their excellent graphics. This advancement of technology in folding carton packaging is also fueling the market growth
• Asia Pacific folding carton packaging market is anticipated to reach USD 78.92 billion by 2025. Changing consumer lifestyles, coupled with the growing middle class, increasing disposable incomes, and busy lifestyles, has further augmented the demand for packaged food & beverage, electronics, and other consumer goods, which is in turn likely to fuel the demand for folding carton over the coming years.
• The global market is highly fragmented with the presence of numerous market participants. Key players operating in the market include WestRock Company, Bell Incorporated, Graphic Packaging International, LLC, Amcor Limited, Huhtamaki Oyi, Sonoco Products Company, Georgia-Pacific LLC., and others.
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/folding-carton-packaging-market/request/rs1
Folding Carton Packaging Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global folding carton packaging market on the basis of end use and region:
Folding Carton Packaging End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
• Food & Beverages
• Personal Care & Cosmetics
• Electrical & Electronics
Folding Carton Packaging Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/7014/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Beverage Carton Packaging Machinery Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type, By Application, By Mode Of Operation (Semi-automatic, Automatic), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 - 2027
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company that offers market research reports, syndicated and customized reports. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California. It offers client engagement for business consulting and market intelligence from various domains. The clientele is based across various countries with queries coming from more than 50 industries worldwide.
Grand View Research helps its clients to make informed decisions by helping them understand current trends and scenarios. Every year Grand View Research accomplishes more than 300 multi-country market studies to optimize consulting for clients.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist - U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States