NEW YORK - Oct. 14, 2021 - PRLog -- Coming off the best year in its nearly eight-year history, The Millennium Alliance has formalized its plans to add five powerful new brands to its growing portfolio of C-Suite Assemblies in 2022. These latest additions come as a direct result of Millennium's commitment to expanding its available offerings to its members and customers and include:
- Benefits Leadership Transformation Assembly: Taking place biannually in April and October, this event is designed to address the unique pain points of today's C-Suite benefits leaders.
- Transformational CHRO Assembly: Taking place biannually in April and October, this event is designed to address the evolving CHRO role to help them to navigate the challenges of tomorrow that HR professionals will encounter in the years to come.
- Transformational CISO Canada Assembly: Taking place annually in June, this event is designed to accommodate Millennium's Canadian members by delivering them with the same high-level networking and educational opportunities as the North American CISO events.
- Transformational CISO Mid-Market Assembly: Taking place annually in March, this event is designed specifically for the mid-market-sized cybersecurity organizations and will be co-located with Millennium's flagship CISO Assembly.
- Customer Experience Transformation Assembly: Taking place biannually in June and October, this event is designed to be a co-located event to accompany the Transformational CMO and Retail Assemblies, giving marketing and retail members the opportunity to define what an enhanced customer experience should look like for their customers in 2022 and beyond.
"There has never been a more exciting time for Millennium. We've been incredibly fortunate to have had our best year in company history amidst a global pandemic, which would never have been possible without the Leadership Team we have in place. It's great to see members of our team like Gabie and Sal who have been instrumental to our success as a company, continuing to grow alongside Millennium. Now with us being able to expand our portfolio of Assemblies, we feel a responsibility to reinvest in our partners and members who have put their trust in us over the course of the past 18 months. Our latest brands will allow us to better serve our customers and build off of some of our most successful programs. This has been something that Millennium has been evaluating for quite some time, which is why it is so satisfying to see these new launches coming to fruition." - Alex Sobol, Co-Founder, The Millennium Alliance
With 2021 shaping up to be a banner year for the organization, Millennium has set its sights on following up with an even bigger year in 2022. To achieve these expectations, their plan is to keep the focus on building up its internal teams, and strategically expand its portfolio of events, in an effort to better serve its thousands of members across North America and now in Canada.
For more information or to get in contact with The Millennium Alliance directly, contact
ABOUT THE MILLENNIUM ALLIANCE
Building upon its award-winning conference and executive education businesses, today, The Millennium Alliance continues to stay connected with its C-Suite Members and partners through intimate Virtual Assemblies, industry-leading Executive Education Opportunities, and by providing exclusive industry insights from the nation's leading academics, business leaders, and technology providers via our 40+ annual events and The Digital Diary Content Platform, as well as the rapidly growing #MillenniumLive Podcast Series.
The Millennium Alliance
Read Full Story - The Millennium Alliance Announces Two Key Promotions & Plans To Launch Five New Brands in 2022 | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog