CannaBus Culture Film Fest Streaming 6th Annual Festival on YouTube
NEW YORK - Oct. 7, 2021 - PRLog -- The CannaBus Culture Film Fest (CCFF) is in it's 6th year and heading to YouTube on October 16th-17th, 2021 to stream it's screenings to all of the U.S. and beyond.
The festival is streaming on YouTube starting at 4:20PM EST on October 16th, 2021. The festival will only be on YouTube until 11:59PM PST Sunday October 17th, 2021. The event's only caveat is you need to be at least 18-years old to watch the lineup of films. You need a YouTube account to log in to watch.
Official Selections for 2021 include 3 Feature Films and 17 Short Films (listed below) that are all competing for Best of Fest, Best Feature, Best Short Film, Best Director, Best Actress/Actor, and the Audience Choice Awards. The Audience Award will be judged via an online polling site available via URL and on screen QR code for CCFF's audience to vote on their favorite movie.The polling will end at midnight on October 17th. The awards announcement is made by CCFF on their website (CCFilmFest.com) and social media Monday October 18th, 2021.
This year's festival is hosted by comedian Matthew Vita to help guide CCFF's audience through their 2021 Official Selections. Matthew Vita is an actor and a stand-up comedian known for Sign Gene (2017). He regularly performs at NYC comedy clubs and on Brooklyn stages. Vita also hosted the 3rd annual 2018 CCFF when it was hosted in Burlington VT.
The Festival Director Tim Mattson is a film festival veteran that has been involved with film festivals since 1999. It started with the Olympia Film Festival where he served as animation programmer for a few years. Since then he's started the Mohegan Lake Film Festival, NYCC Film Festival and the touring CannaBus Culture Film Fest. "My goal is to tour the entire United States with CCFF in hopes of putting the culture in a positive light", Mattson said.
The CCFF director says that broadcasting on YouTube is not ideal but worth giving a try. "YouTube is a very accessible platform that is available on almost every smart TV, media player, and on everyone's smart phone. We hope that dispensaries, lounges, and clubs will screen our festival in their businesses on their HD screens through YouTube too", said Mattson.
This year's CCFF is free of charge and available on their YouTube channel October 16th, 2021. A convenient way to attend a film festival either in the comfort of your home or with friends at your nearest club lounge. More information on the event at CCFF's website CCFilmFest dot com.
The CannaBus Culture Film Festival 2021 Official Selections Lineup:
- Synergy (Documentary 50-min) Directed by Max Alzamora.
- Pipetown, USA (Documentary 66-min) Directed by Joaquin Ramon Herrera.
- To Be Blunt (Drama 69-min) Directed by Brian Ronalds.
- The Zeke Sanders Story (35-min) Directed by Blake Bynum.
- The Dark Valley (7-min) Directed by T.J. Morehouse.
- Nest (7-min) Directed by Joey Tran.
- Friends In High Places (19-min) Directed by Christen Celaya.
- John Paul The Smoker (11-min) Directed by Filippo Michele Guarna.
- Young Silence - Fly So High (3-min) Directed by Brett Puglisi. Official Music Video
- Get the F*ck to Church (4-min) Directed by Max Kaplan. .
- The Forbidden Cure (16-min) Directed by Josaurys Larez, Albert Giannitelli.
- Easy Livin' (11-min) Directed by Wendell Nielson.
- 1st NYC 4/20 (4-min) Directed by Caroline Winston.
- Knock (16-min) Directed by Jordan Fried.
- House Party (18-min) Directed by Kamil Buklaha.
- The 420 Club (8-min) Directed by Brett Puglisi.
- Space Dust (5-min) Directed by Jon Mancinetti.
- Okay, Bear With Me (9-min) Directed by Liam MacDonald.
- AREA 420 Short Film (15-min) Directed by Henry Goren.
- Small Town Big Weed (18-min) Directed by Tennille C Taraszkiewicz, Peter Poulos.
Photos: (Click photo to enlarge)
Read Full Story - Film Festival on YouTube October 16 | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog