- Available FPI solutions include principled-investing strategies; turnkey, suitability-based, multi-strategy "core" solutions; and turnkey, risk-managed options for the "explore" or tactical portion of a portfolio.
- These strategies offer broker-dealers and wealth advisers using the SMArtX platform access to turnkey, dynamic, risk-managed portfolios.
BLOOMFIELD HILLS, Mich. - Sept. 20, 2021 - PRLog -- Flexible Plan Investments Ltd. (FPI), a leading provider of dynamic, risk-managed investment strategies, announced that 20 of its dynamic, risk-managed investment strategies are now available on SMArtX Advisory Solutions ("SMArtX").
Broker-dealers and wealth advisers using the SMArtX platform will now be able to use FPI's investment strategies to build portfolios that seek to continuously manage for risk and pursue growth opportunities in different market environments. These investment strategies include suitability-based, faith-based, and ESG-focused strategies. FPI is one of the first providers of principled-investing solutions, launching its ESG-based strategy in 1998.
"We are pleased to be bringing 20 of our dynamic, risk-managed strategies, including our suitability-based, multi-strategy solutions to the SMArtX platform. For more than 40 years, Flexible Plan has been combining strategies to create strategically diversified multi-strategy portfolios. Recognizing that advisers had lots of choices, we decided to create turnkey portfolios that would allow them to focus on building their business rather than having to select and manage investment strategies. The SMArtX platform allows us to help even more advisers and their clients," said Jerry Wagner, founder and president of Flexible Plan Investments.
Broker-dealers and wealth advisers using the SMArtX platform will now be able to access the following dynamic, risk-managed strategies from FPI:
- QFC Fusion 2.0 is a turnkey, risk-managed "core and explore" portfolio that draws from a universe of risk-managed strategies, asset classes and risk profiles. The strategy is available in five suitability profiles (aggressive, growth, balanced, moderate and conservative).
- QFC Multi-Strategy Core blends a variety of risk-managed core strategies into a turnkey portfolio designed to be used as a standalone core or to enhance the risk management of a passive core portfolio. The strategy is available in five suitability profiles (aggressive, growth, balanced, moderate and conservative).
- QFC Multi-Strategy Explore: Equity Trends is a turnkey "explore" strategy designed for investors seeking a dynamically risk-managed blend of tactical equity strategies, the ability to go defensive, and equity-like growth potential.
- QFC Multi-Strategy Explore: Low Correlation is a turnkey "explore" strategy designed for investors seeking low correlation to alternative-asset-class investments, defense against rising interest rates/inflation, and moderate growth potential.
- QFC Multi-Strategy Explore: Low Volatility is a turnkey "explore" strategy designed for investors seeking a reduced-volatility addition to a diversified portfolio, defense against rising interest rates/inflation, and conservative growth potential.
- QFC Multi-Strategy Explore: Special Equity is a turnkey "explore" strategy designed for investors seeking liquid alternative equity strategies, such as market-timing and seasonality strategies; the ability to go defensive and reduce exposure to the equity asset class; and equity-like growth potential.
- QFC Faith Focused Investing applies FPI's proprietary allocation methodology to a universe of highly rated Judeo-Christian stocks held and traded within the Quantified Common Ground Fund (QCGDX), which is subadvised by FPI. Faith-based ratings are from the eVALUEator rating service. The strategy is available in three suitability profiles (growth, balanced and moderate).
- QFC For A Better World applies FPI's proprietary allocation methodology to a universe of highly rated ESG (environmental, social and governance) stocks held and traded within the Quantified Common Ground Fund (QCGDX), which is subadvised by FPI. The strategy is available in three suitability profiles (growth, balanced and conservative).
"We are excited to expand the selection of investment strategies available to advisers, providing asset managers with a new and diverse way to scale distribution while giving our clients access to top-quality asset managers," said Evan Rapoport, Founder and CEO of SMArtX. "We look forward to working with them to provide advisers with low-cost, dynamically risk-managed solutions."
FPI's inclusion on the SMArtX platform positions the firm to continue on its path of significant recent growth. FPI's assets under management have experienced a nearly 67% increase over the past 18 months. FPI manages over $2 billion in SMA business.
For more information, visit flexibleplan.com.
About Flexible Plan Investments Ltd.:
Established in 1981, Flexible Plan Investments Ltd. (FPI) invests over $2 billion in assets for clients in its separately managed account business (as of 8/31/21). FPI is dedicated to preserving and growing wealth through dynamic risk management. FPI is a turnkey asset management program (TAMP), which means advisers can access and combine many risk-managed strategies within a single account. FPI's fee-based separately managed accounts can provide diversified portfolios of actively managed strategies within equity, debt and alternative asset classes on an array of different platforms. FPI also offers an OnTarget Investing tool to help set realistic, custom benchmarks for clients and regularly measure progress. For more information, visit flexibleplan.com.
About SMArtX Advisory Solutions:
SMArtX Advisory Solutions is the next generation managed accounts technology provider and manages SMArtX, a turnkey asset management platform that automates the investment management process and reduces the administrative burden of overseeing client investment portfolios. The firm also licenses its proprietary managed accounts technology to help firms replace legacy technology and powers several investment platforms for RIAs, broker-dealers, and asset managers. Learn more at www.smartxadvisory.com. Follow SMArtX on Twitter and LinkedIn @SMArtXAdvisory.
Chief Marketing Officer
Photos: (Click photo to enlarge)
Read Full Story - Flexible Plan Investments now offers its risk-managed strategies on the SMArtX TAMP | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog